Blackstone Emporium, located on Main Street in Blackstone, Virginia, is a local staple. Serving their community for forty years now, Beth Winn and her son offer a wide variety of furniture styles. Bright and welcoming, their store has something for everyone. Great customer service, fair prices, and home delivery top off their amazing selections.
Richard and Teresa Keller are the owners of a delightful little antique shop named “Picker’s Place.” Walking into the store felt like going home.
Stepping into Taadaa the Bakery is not quite just a step into the past. It is so much more than that. The turquoise and red décor imitate the energy of the owner, Jan Daniel, and that energy is addictive. Antiques line every surface but vibrate with a new sense of value. And oh, the aroma.
Watkins Jewelers is no ordinary jewelry store. First established in 1936, it officially joined the Watkins family in 1951. It is a store that carries itself with its head held high while still being warm and down-to-earth. The Watkins family defines good taste, friendliness, quality, and confidentiality.
Schwartz Tavern, Blackstone’s oldest building, was purchased by an early settler in Nottoway County named John Schwartz in 1790. In May 1798, Schwartz was issued a license to operate a tavern at this site. Schwartz Tavern has been altered several times over its history.